Stryv Digital is a full-service dental marketing and consulting agency based in Atlanta, Ga. We are committed to helping doctors and their teams create an extraordinary practice and extraordinary life. We achieve this by offering practice management expertise, personal development, and business strategy.
We are seeking a dynamic, professional coach for the dental industry. If you are someone who shares these values, please apply:
- Connected: Knows how to build relationships with the team, in the industry, and with clients
- Impeccable: Accountable, follow-through, polished, on time, positive
- Focused and results-oriented
- Positive energy: Fun to be around, entertaining, enjoyable
- Resourceful: The ability to find quick and clever ways to overcome difficulties.
The position of Dental Practice Consultant combines business acumen, coaching skills, practice management skills, training skills, and a commitment to personal development in order to help your clients succeed.
Being a Healthcare Coach offers an unparalleled opportunity:
- Tap into your entrepreneurial spirit and gain freedom in your work
- Hone the Power of Purpose in your career
- Get compensated on results
- Expand your own personal growth and development
- Work independently and as part of a strong team
What You’ll Be In Charge of:
- Identifying areas of improvement for teams
- Building custom curriculum teaching clients how run their practice as a successful business to increase case acceptance
- Teaching treatment coordinators the BEST sales strategies & tactics to increase case acceptance.
- Teaching teams the BEST ways to communicate with potential new patients
- Participating in one-on-one and group coaching calls
- Reviewing recorded “new patient” consults to offer constructive criticism on how to better introduce treatment and increase case acceptance.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a strong business background
- Have the ability to present in front of groups
- Have a desire to help people and change lives
- Committed to personal growth and development
- Are proficient with Microsoft office and comfortable learning technology.
Coaching experience or certification preferred. Dental administrative experience is a plus.
This is an independent contractor position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $25.00 – $125.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Multiple Locations
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.