ABOUT PDS MANAGEMENT SERVICES
We manage several growing pediatric dental and orthodontic practice that values integrity, honesty, and accountability. We are devoted to helping all children and teens achieve a lifetime of healthy smiles, ensuring they receive the highest quality of care. Using the latest techniques, our highly trained and experienced pediatric specialists provide outstanding dental and orthodontic care in a comfortable, kid-friendly setting. We offer services for fearful and anxious children as well as children with special needs.
We have openings in the following office for a full-time Patient Care Coordinator:
LDFCB Dentistry in Bronx, NY
This administrative position earns $17.00 – $24.00/hour, depending on experience. We also offer medical insurance, flexible spending accounts (FSAs), a 401(k) plan, paid time off (PTO), Aflac, and more.
Patient Care Coordinator / Medical Receptionist Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year of experience in the healthcare field
- Experience with electronic health records, insurance websites, and digital patient communications solutions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Specific dental practice experience and Dentrix practice management software experience are preferred
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to explain complex items in simple terms.
- You effectively manage your time and prioritize multiple tasks.
- You are self-motivated with the initiative to deliver results for daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- You have a positive, can-do attitude, able to conduct yourself with a high degree of professionalism.
Our staff is integral to our dentistry practice. In order to hire and retain the best career-minded individuals, we offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, opportunities for career development, and a positive work environment.
Patient Care Coordinator / Medical Receptionist Responsibilities:
As a Patient Care Coordinator / Medical Receptionist, you are our brand ambassador!
- Upon arrival, you greet each patient who enters our dentist’s office in a friendly and professional manner.
- Compile patient documentation, scan information, and note any exceptions.
- Attention to detail, you update demographic records with contact, insurance, and health history information.
- Inform the clinical staff of their arrival and reason for the appointment.
- As necessary, you discuss the financial responsibility of patients with them.
- You manage the patient workflow from check-in to departure masterfully.
- Your warm professional manner also comes across over the phone. You schedule patient appointments based on provider availability and treatment length.
- For same-day patients, you verify insurance coverage.
- You confirm appointments with the support of our electronic system and follow up with the continuation of care for existing patients.
Patient Care Coordinator / Medical Receptionist Benefits:
- $17.00 – $24.00/hour, depending on experience.
- Medical insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs), a 401(k) plan
- Paid time off (PTO),
- Aflac, and more.
Patient Care Coordinator / Medical Receptionist Work Schedule:
This full-time healthcare administrative customer service position typically works during our dentists’ and orthodontists’ regular hours of 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, but hours vary.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dental office: 1 year (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.