Stryv Digital is a full-service dental marketing & consulting agency based in Atlanta, Ga. We are committed to helping doctors and their teams create an extraordinary practice and extraordinary life. We achieve this by offering practice management expertise, personal development, and business strategy.
We are seeking a dynamic, professional coach for the dental industry. If you are someone who shares these values, please apply:
- Connected: Knows how to build relationships with the team, in the industry, and with clients
- Impeccable: Accountable, follow-through, polished, on time, positive
- Focused and results-oriented
- Positive energy: Fun to be around, entertaining, enjoyable
- Resourceful: The ability to find quick and clever ways to overcome difficulties.
The position of Dental Practice Consultant combines business acumen, coaching skills, practice management skills, training skills, and a commitment to personal development in order to help your clients succeed.
Being a Healthcare Coach offers an unparalleled opportunity:
- Tap into your entrepreneurial spirit and gain freedom in your work
- Hone the Power of Purpose in your career
- Get compensated on results
- Expand your own personal growth and development
- Work independently and as part of a strong team
In this role, you will:
- Build custom curriculum that’s focused on teaching our clients how to run their practice as a successful business
- Teach our clients the BEST sales tactics to increase case acceptance
- Teach our clients (and their team) the BEST ways to communicate with leads and patients over the phone
- Engage in one-on-one and group consulting calls
- Review recorded consults and deliver the best advice to increase performance
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a strong business background
- Have 5+ years experience working in a dental practice
- Have the ability to present in front of groups
- Have a desire to help people and change lives
- Committed to personal growth and development
- Are proficient with Microsoft office and comfortable learning technology.
Coaching experience or certification preferred. Dental administrative experience is a plus.
This is an independent contractor position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $4,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Multiple Locations
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.