Family Dental Care
We are looking for a friendly full time dental receptionist to join our team. That is reliable, and with excellent communication skills. At least 2 years of experience and knowledge of EagleSoft and dental
- Greet patients
- Register new patients according to established office protocols
- Verify and update patient information
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Schedule patient appointments
- Confirm upcoming appointments and recalls
- Dispatch lab work appropriately
- Explain treatment plans to patients
- Collect payments from patients at time of treatment
- Inform patients of financial treatment plan options
- Verify dental Insurances
- Ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of ADA codes.
- Knowledge of dental terminology
- Must be Flexible to schedule
- Working knowledge of dental insurance
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.