At Freddie Mac, you will do important work to build a better housing finance system and you’ll be part of a team helping to make homeownership and rental housing more accessible and affordable across the nation.
As part of Freddie Mac’s return to the office pilot, all employees, contingent workers and visitors must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be on-site unless they have an approved accommodation.
As the Development/Tech lead , you will get to guide product team(s) on the business transformation, influence outcomes, and put your stamp on how the team and organization evolves.
The program is a mix of multiple applications. You will be guiding the teams and the product managers.
**This position is a hybrid work schedule, requiring 2 days in the office and 3 days remote**
Some of the highlights of the role:
- Demonstrate leadership and technical skills to help the programs to build product roadmap and enhance application design/architecture
- Appreciate working with various stakeholders to distill complex solutions into manageable partitions of work that become deliverables for product teams, influencing, communicating, designing, and driving vision
- Build technical roadmap and driving the adoption of modern software engineering and delivery practices (Incremental Software Delivery, 12+ Factor App Design, Microservices, TDD, Containerization, etc.)
Some of the Qualifications necessary to be successful in this role:
- Proven track record in delivering high quality solutions leveraging software development best practices
- Modern Delivery Tools: Jenkins, Atlassian Suite (Jira, Bitbucket), Maven, Gradle
- Experience with XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL, DVM, REST/JSON and JAVA as well as Experience with SOAP Webservice and REST integration and SQL (Oracle), Mongo, PostgreSQL databases
- Docker, OpenShift, Microservices, EKS, Junit, Tomcat, Angular, SpringBoot
Current Freddie Mac employees please apply through the internal career site.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC.
Job Category:Information Technology
Freddie Mac provides anticipated base salary ranges where required by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.