East Haven Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Job Description : A Dietary Aide is an important role that helps residents fulfill specific dietary requirements to promote their health and wellbeing. Their duties include preparing and cooking food dishes, delivering food to particular patients and assisting the kitchen staff in maintaining a clean, sanitary workplace.
- Preparing meals, snacks and beverages following specific procedures
- Serving meals, ensuring food safety and hygiene procedures are followed at all times
- Taking inventory of kitchen supplies and food items
- Staying current on the individual procedures and protocols for their facilities, including state-specified rules and regulations
- Setting up and taking down dining areas and assisting with kitchen maintenance and general cleaning
- Assisting with educational programs on nutrition
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.