The Citadel of Skokie
**Great Wages and Bonus Opportunities**
The Citadel of Skokie is seeking a Dietary Aide to join our team. The Dietary Aide performs designated work and cleaning routines for the dietary department.
Dietary Aide Essential Job Functions:
- Serves meals that are palatable and appetizing in appearance on a timely basis.
- Serves food in accordance with established portion control procedures.
- Assists in daily or scheduled cleaning duties, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Cleans tables, meat blocks, refrigerators/freezers, etc.
- Sweeps and mops floors as directed.
- Carries soiled utensils, etc., to wash area.
- Returns clean utensils to proper storage areas.
- Washes and cleans utensils as directed.
- Keeps work areas clean, dry and free of hazardous equipment, supplies, etc.
- Sets up meal trays, food carts, dining room, etc., as instructed.
- Assists cook in preparing meals and obtaining food supplies for the following meal.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must have experience with the operation of an industrial dishwasher and the sanitation process of the kitchen, ability to read/write and speak English.
- Must be able to read/understand resident tray card.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of fifty (50) pounds to a minimum height of three (3) feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of twelve (12) feet.
- Professional Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
- Innovative Training Programs
Job Type: Full-time
Citadel Healthcare has a long and successful history of providing long and short-term skilled nursing care. At Citadel, we are committed to personalized, integrated care that factors in the total well-being of every guest and their family members, and that does not just meet, but exceeds, their expectations. As part of this empathetic, respectful culture of care, we are dedicated to meeting individual preferences and needs in order to help each guest feel at home and achieve an optimal health outcome – our number one goal.
Citadel Healthcare has been nominated as a Great Place to Work. Please click on the link to learn more about our facilities. We look forward to receiving your application! https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/7020324
We don’t just offer care for you – we care about you.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.