Westmont Manor, HRC, LLC
Now hiring Dietary Aide to join Westmont Manor HRC
Limited Time Sign On Bonus
Westmont Manor HRC is looking for high level culinary talent to bring the dining experience to new levels for our residents/guests. One of the most important part of their day is mealtime. It is a time to visit with others and enjoy a nutritious and flavorful meal. Our culinary staff is the key to making all that possible.
The Dietary Aide will:
- Serve meals that are palatable and appetizing in appearance.
- Assist in serving meals as necessary and on timely basis.
- Serve food in accordance with established potion control procedures
- Assist in daily scheduled cleaning duties, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Setup meal trays, food carts, dining room, etc.
Dietary Aide must have the following:
- Must be available to work weekends and some holidays.
- Must be able to push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of 25 lbs. to a minimum of 5 ft. and be able to push, pull, move and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 ft.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time and work at a fast pace while paying close attention to detail.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Hold your Food Handlers certificate
Dietary Aide Benefits:
Westmont Manor HRC provides comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Westmont, IL 60559: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.