Dietary Aide- FT and PT-Park Place- Chosen Healthcare
The Dietary Aide is responsible for assisting with implementation of the Facility Dietary program.
Under the supervision of the Dietary Manager, the Dietary Aide assists with food preparation, tray preparation, & food service in accordance with Federal & State regulations and Facility Policy. This position assists with assuring that highest degree of quality Resident nutrition care is maintained and Residents served according to their nutritional orders, needs, and preferences.
A. Prefer High School diploma or GED;
B. Up to one (1) month related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education & experience;
C. Institutional dietary experience preferred;
D. Satisfactory OIG exclusions and background check;
E. Satisfactory personal & professional references.
Essential Job Functions:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Food Preparation, Clean-up, & Dietary Administration
- Resident Service
- Contribute to Facility efforts to maintain &/or improve quality of care
- Satisfactory OIG exclusions and background check
- Successfully complete a drug screening
- Must have received, or be willing to receive, the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire. Proof of vaccination or exemption is required
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.