Premion, the new “Over-the-Top” (“OTT”) advertising and media business, seeks Digital Operations Specialist. The Digital Operations Team supports all day-to-day Ad Operations for assigned accounts, aiding campaign planning, scheduling, implementation and tracking. This role involves maintaining relationships with third party vendors and media agencies to ensure proper delivery of Digital ad campaigns. Premion is a high growth division of TEGNA.
The Digital Operations Specialist is expected to understand site ad functionality, including knowledge of all ad products available on our site. This individual will:
- Implement and manage online advertising campaigns
- Perform the day-to-day ad scheduling in FreeWheel and our proprietary Ad Server Madhive
- Monitor delivery of campaign from beginning to end and optimizing as needed
- Consult with Sales to ensure a successful advertising campaign
- Work with Yield Management to manage margins
- Review daily reporting to find potential issues and problems
- Perform the day-to-day ad placement, scheduling and updates for customers which may include weekends or after hours
- Prepare and edit HTML code used to track ad creative
- Follow-up with immediate action & provide concise, timely feedback within the deadlines established
- Self-manage tasks / schedule for effective and efficient time management
- Troubleshoot targeting issues, resolve any traffic issues and reconcile discrepancies
- QA all VAST tags and MP4 Files to meet specs
- 1-2 years of online ad trafficking experience
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently within a high-paced changing environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Able to interact comfortably with both clients and other internal departments
- Ideal candidate is someone who possesses the ability to take initiative and drive projects with minimal supervision
- BA/BS preferred
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
Premion, a division of TEGNA, is the one-stop shop OTT advertising platform for regional and local advertisers. Through our direct relationships with over 100+ top-tier content providers, Premion simplifies the OTT buying process by placing ads alongside premium long-form (full-episode) and live streaming content across more branded networks than any other platform – in just one easy transaction.
Premion’s advertising platform delivers advanced targeting and seamless integration across multiple networks. Advertisers are assured access to brand-safe and fraud-free, guaranteed inventory that reaches the fastest growing and highly engaged OTT audiences.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
Sign up now! Join Our Talent Network!
Media – Journalism – Newspaper
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.