Premion seeks a skilled, passionate, and detail-oriented Ad Tech Support Manager to help support various teams engaged in selling and trafficking local CTV/OTT ad products, implementing and testing SSP/publisher integrations, and reporting and analytics of ad campaigns. Part of the growing Product Engineering team, the candidate should have experience developing and maintaining a complex Ad Tech platform, delivering thousands of CTV and OTT campaigns
This person is a multi-tasker with attention to detail, who is comfortable being the go-to expert for Digital Ad-Tech. He/She is obsessive about customer needs and can create a collaborative work environment to address those needs; makes decisions based on data and involving all areas of the business as part of the product development lifecycle.
Premion, a division of TEGNA, is a first-in-market over-the-top (OTT) advertising services platform. With over 100+ top-tier content providers and 700+ TEGNA Sales Reps, Premion is the one stop shop for OTT advertising for regional and local advertisers. Premion simplifies the OTT buying process by placing ads alongside premium long-form and live streaming content across branded networks and providers in just one easy transaction.
- An ad tech specialist will support the setup and implementation of an Ad tech platform that can deliver on key functions related to Ad delivery, Campaign management and trafficking, media tracking, publisher integration, tagging, Data collections and analytics
- Build a team to provide technical coverage for Ad server, SSP/DSP, publisher integration, Tag Management, and deployments
- Track and measure KPI’s for the ad tech support team; Ensure the team maintains low error rates in integration, and proactively thinks about potential roadblocks to impression delivery goals
- Be responsible for the platform strategy, execution, performance and reporting of the media campaign across all programmatic buying platforms; Review existing stack and propose improvements & new tool sets.
- Work directly with publishers to collect the proper implementation of ad tags
- Work with other departments as necessary including planning, Ad ops, and Client services
- Plan and communicate to stakeholders on technical implementations – expectations, deliverables, and timing
- Coordinate with the ad operation team to diagnose and mitigate delivery issues
- Point of contact for most vendor contact and requests
- Stay up to date with the CTV/OTT space, upcoming trends, and analyze likely impact from the Premion perspective
- Serve as subject matter expert in programmatic ad tech, CTV, and OTT – header bidding, SSPs, DSPs, DMPs, ad exchanges, ad networks, and fraud providers
- Work closely with other departments and divisions to develop and implement platform/inventory integrations and help launch new products and strategies
- Serve as point of escalation to Ad Operations for technical issues/questions and provide additional support in troubleshooting active campaign issues and 3rd party measurement discrepancies
- Exhibits interest in staying engaged on the emerging trends in AdTech, Product Engineering, OTT, Programmatic domains.
- Undergraduate degree in a technical field or equivalent experience in a technical role
- Have 4+ years of experience in Digital Ad tech with demonstrable success in delivering high value products.
- Have 3+ years of experience working in AdTech/Media/OTT or related Advertising fields.
- 2+ years Freewheel; 2+ years Programmatic experience
- Have technical and integration knowledge setting up new integrations, troubleshoot existing ones.
- Have experience working with Ad Servers, Programmatic, Ad Networks, Ad Exchanges, and DSP platforms (i.e. Google’s DoubleClick Bid Manager, Google Preferred, Amazon AAP, Adobe, TheTradeDesk, MediaMath, Oath).
- Have knowledge on measurement and attribution.
- Work on tools like JIRA to engage the stakeholders and to track the planned initiatives to closure.
- Efficiently work under pressure and deadlines to complete the assigned tasks.
- Have an appetite for learning new developments and technologies as well as training team members on the same.
- Have previously worked in an agile setting and comfortable mentoring team members on agile methodologies.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing.
- Excellent technical, analytical, project management and organizational skills.
- Good range of hands-on technical experience.
Premion, a division of TEGNA, is the one-stop shop OTT advertising platform for regional and local advertisers. Through our direct relationships with over 100+ top-tier content providers, Premion simplifies the OTT buying process by placing ads alongside premium long-form (full-episode) and live streaming content across more branded networks than any other platform – in just one easy transaction.
Premion’s advertising platform delivers advanced targeting and seamless integration across multiple networks. Advertisers are assured access to brand-safe and fraud-free, guaranteed inventory that reaches the fastest growing and highly engaged OTT audiences.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
- Ad Operations
- Advertising Campaigns
- Advertising Networks
- Agile Methodology
Sign up now! Join Our Talent Network!
New York, NY