The UPS Store #3468
The Digital Print Specialist / Center Associate delivers world-class customer service to all retail customers, including business owners, corporate professionals, and busy families. He or she packs and processes shipments for local, national, and international delivery using a variety of carriers and also manages and produces graphics and print orders. In addition, he or she operates copiers, fax machines, binding equipment, laminators, and cash registers, among other daily tasks. The Associate expertly advises our valued customers by providing accurate information on our array of products, services, and best-value options and exhibits confidence by knowing best practices related to the industry.
The ideal candidate has at least one year of customer service experience, one to two years of experience in a print production/graphic design role or a two-year degree in graphic design or a related field, experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office, knowledge of printing concepts, a friendly and genuinely helpful demeanor, and a professional appearance. He or she is driven to succeed and is an energetic self-starter and team-player who is trustworthy and a fast learner.
- Understands and fulfills the needs of walk-in customers and telephone/email inquiries
- Communicates effectively and continuously practices good listening with customers, co-workers, vendors, and leadership
- Empathizes and manages demanding, impatient, and/or frustrated customers to turn a stressful event into a positive experience
- Takes ownership of customers’ packing, shipping, and/or print problems and offers viable solutions
- Packages shipments for safe arrival, including assembling stock boxes, building custom boxes, and properly cushioning contents
- Manages the logistics of small to medium projects, follows through to completion, and updates all parties as needed
- Produces/designs, proofs, and updates materials for print projects using Adobe and Microsoft Suites for both Mac and PC
- Operates all equipment, software, and devices in an expert fashion and is willing to teach others
- Prioritizes and optimizes the work load to streamline the production flow
- Frequently multi-tasks while maintaining extreme attention to detail and high quality control
- Maintains a clean, organized, and safe working environment
- May open and/or close the store and perform end-of-day accounting, etc.
- Takes action to learn NEW products, services, alternative solutions, and industry trends as well as occasionally reviewing/retraining on lesser used services
- High school diploma or GED required
- One year of customer service experience required (more preferred)
- One to two years of experience or a two-year degree in graphic design or a related field
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- Knowledge and application of printing concepts
- Good communication and people skills
- Strong analytical and math skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Good project and time management skills
- Able to work and complete tasks independently in a quick turn environment
- Able to work collaboratively
- High energy level
- Prompt, reliable, and responsible
- Able to lift 40+ pounds
- Employee Discounts
- Uniforms Provided
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.