Do you like to challenge the status quo? Does curiosity feed your soul? Are you addicted to the thrill of creating? Do you want to be your authentic self at work? Then consider a career within our Supply Chain practice. Creative design, state-of-the-art technology, and your imagination merge here to create lasting impact for our clients. Not to mention make for a pretty fun and meaningful career!
We work with clients to solve their most complex and strategic operational challenges. Our team spans the supply chain from procurement to manufacturing and all through connecting the supply to the customer. In today’s world we can’t do that without working together across the supply chain and using data and analytics to get our clients insights in real time, all the time. Many of our clients are trying to keep up with companies based solely on an interconnected supply chain; we modernize their supply chains using artificial intelligence, machine learning and connected products resulting in a competitive asset for the entire organization.
Our Synchronized Planning & Fulfillment practice develops integrated business and supply chain planning solutions that synchronize customer demand, supply chain assets, and working capital to drive and deliver improvements in customer service levels, supply chain efficiency and financial results. We work with companies to develop strategy, identify opportunities, and create innovative alternatives that provide supply chain improvement for shareholders and customers. Read more about our Synchronized Planning & Fulfillment services
Work you’ll do
As a Manager you will work in a collaborative and diverse team environment providing many opportunities to have an active voice. You will advise clients on their Supply Chain and Operations strategy and work with them to implement next generation solutions. Deloitte brings world-class supply network capabilities, operational know-how, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions experience to our clients; specializing in: Digital Supply Networks, Internet of Things, Sourcing and Procurement, Manufacturing, Product Development, Dynamic Fulfillment, and Synchronized Planning.
Illustrative activities include:
- Work directly with clients to understand their Supply Chain, Manufacturing and related processes, capabilities, and systems
- Set engagement objectives and scope, develop work plans, and coordinate activities across and between multiple project workstreams
- Identify and implement strategic programs for clients’ operations departments, and develop ways to assess, measure, and improve operational performance
- Assess and/or guide the assessment of large datasets to discover meaningful patterns, trends and relationships
- Develop advanced analytics and / or cognitive approaches to generate insights and improve supply chain performance
- 8+ years of relevant Supply Chain experience
- Project Management experience
- Multiple project experiences participating in S&OP and/or integrated business planning initiatives for multi-national organizations
- Experience with tactical supply chain planning processes such as demand planning, forecasting, inventory planning, supply planning, production planning, network planning
- Experience using analytics and metrics to assess supply chain performance and identify and quantify improvement opportunities
- Experience leading project teams and working with cross-functional / extended teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with planning solutions such as o9
- Experience implementing full lifecycle planning solutions or project delivery experience in planning solution implementations
- Master’s Degree in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Engineering Management, Business Analytics, Computer Science, or related fields with a concentration in operations or analytics
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or anytime in the future
- Ability to explain how digital planning technology solutions enable the supply chain across the value chain
- Outstanding critical thinking, analytics and problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS Power Point)
- Advanced Degree in Supply Chain or Business (MBA) from a top tier program
- Experience working as a Consultant in a consulting firm delivering supply chain services in a client environment
- Project experiences in one or more of the following industries: Semi-conductor, Life Sciences, Chemicals, Retail and Consumer Package Goods
- Experience leading a project team in a project client environment
- Experience with planning technology solutions, technology, and/or implementation experience (i.e., SAP IBP, OMP, o9, JDA/Blue Yonder)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.