- This position is currently available for work at home to candidates that reside in the following states: Arizona, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Maryland, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Washington (within 80 miles of Coeur d’Alene) or who reside in neighboring states and within 60 miles of Chadds Ford, PA or Lenexa, KS.
The Digital UX Content Writer works independently with little supervision responsible for writing and managing the content and content matrices for Bread Financial division’s digital assets. These include (but are not limited to) servicing and transactional web sites (I.e. Account Center, Payment Help Center, Partner Portal), native apps (MLA/eNAC), Point of Sale applications (Pay with Points), and new capabilities (SelectCheckout. Easypay Etc.). This includes: coordinating digital content projects and analyzing business partner requirements to determine content strategy; ensuring the content adheres to established UX standards; collaborating with UX interaction designers to ensure meets the user’s needs; interfacing with capability and business stakeholders to review and iterate on content deliverables.
ontent Writing and Editing
– Write content that clearly and succinctly communicates the features and functionality of products and capabilities to customers within the ADCS Enterprise guidelines of style and voice standards. QA, edit/proof content to ensure highest quality and that it adheres to Comenity voice/tone standards within the Digital Experience. Explain product and capability purpose, functionality and usage instructions in a way that users can easily understand. Collaborates with Legal and Compliance partners to ensure Bread FInancial Products and Capabilities are within Regulatory and Compliance requirements. Partner with UX, IA, Product Owners, among others to understand what the communication need is and then crafts content that answers the business need but from a customer-first lens. The content must be tailored to each platforms’ to the unique attributes of each channel/platform with the goal of ensuring a consistent voice across all channels that maximizes what’s unique about each channel.
ontent Management – Strong organizational skills are required manage the content matrix (and/or matrices) in order to clearly track copy changes and to ensure consistent copy throughout the project and platform content models. Will work collaboratively with many others including Researchers, Information Architects, Creative Technologists, Visual Designers, Developers and more. Work with Agile team System Analyst members to ensure content variables are tracked correctly before deployments. Consultation and creation of keywords and/or meta data as needed to populate CMS.
igital Content Expertise – Strong digital customer experience and sensibilities, awareness of how a broad range of customer types experience technology and the ability to write to be universally and easily understood. Helps guide the UX content strategy by staying current on content trends and best practices along with staying knowledgeable of competitors content and consideration sites. Stays current of web developments and trends to evaluate the feasibility for the company, and reviews new content approaches and recommends the most appropriate ones for the account center as well as working with other content teams to ensure content consistencies. Understands how the major search engines work and what people are searching for when they visit particular websites and applications. Ensure that the content is relevant enough to create interest for consumers, plus answer any of their questions and possibly encourage them to use more products and services and ultimate to buy more.
onsult – Assist with IA and UX to help determine the best terms/labels for any given communication piece such as navigation terms and content groupings. Serve as expert to external department to give guidance on content direction.
Reports to: Manager
(NYSE: BFH) is a tech-forward financial services company providing simple, personalized payment, lending and saving solutions. The company creates opportunities for its customers and partners through digitally enabled choices that offer ease, empowerment, financial flexibility and exceptional customer experiences. Driven by a digital-first approach, data insights and white-label technology, Bread Financial delivers growth for its partners through a comprehensive product suite, including private label and co-brand credit cards, installment lending, and buy now, pay later (BNPL). Bread Financial also offers direct-to-consumer solutions that give customers more access, choice and freedom through its branded
or follow us on
- Bread Financial offers competitive pay, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
- The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for the Company.
- The Company participates in E-Verify.
- The Company will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act. Applicants with criminal histories are encouraged to apply.
- The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended, and all applicable state/local laws. The Company will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process. Applicants with disabilities may contact the Company to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact the Recruiting Team at
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.