Job Title: Director – Distribution Resource Planning (DRP)- PPD Brands
Position Overview: The Director DRP PPD is a critical position within the new Integrated Supply Chain Organization of SalonCentric. This role is responsible of ensuring the best stock balancing for all PPD Brands throughout all 580+ stores of SalonCentric, as well as all Fulfillment Centers that will be served from primary Distribution Centers of SalonCentric. Their scope covers all PPD brands sold at SalonCentric (Redken, Matrix, L’Oreal Professionel, Pulp Riot, Mizani, Biolage, Puerology) . Apart from being accountable for OSA/OLA and Store & FC Inventory Turn, the Director DRP PPD Brands is expected to build appropriate Assortment Strategies by type of nodes and by Store Class and to size Presentation Stock accordingly, in full alignment with Store Operations Team as well as PPD Brand Marketing Teams and PPD USA Supply Chain teams.
In addition, Director DRP PPD Brands is accountable for optimization of our Cost to Transfer to Stores and to Fulfillment Centers.
Position Reporting: The Director Distribution Resource Planning PPD Brands reports into AVP Distribution Resource Planning of SalonCentric. They manage a team of Senior Analysts and Analysts comprised of 3 to 5 HC.
- Define targeted Stock holding parameters & replenishment frequency ensuring best OSA/OLA while limiting Unproductive stock in Stores and Fulfillment Centers.
- Drive Rebalancing Routine amongst Nodes with necessary DC to DC rebalancing, FC to FC rebalancing and Store Returns to DCs.
- Define and Set-up optimal Release strategies in full alignment with Director DRP Partner Brands.
- Based on Store ABC classification
- Based on Product ABC Classification and appropriate parameters in terms of rounding
- Propose and Validate best Assortment Strategies for Fulfillment Centers and Stores.
- Own Working Inventory Sizing and Phasing for all Launches and Promo items, based on sell-out Forecasts and confirmed ETA in SalonCentric DCs.
- Lead, Manage and Train teams in charge of Store Planning, Fulfillment Centers Planning and Analysts
- Optimize Cost-to-Serve for Stores and Fulfillment Centers, taking into account all components from Pick & Pack, LTL Transportation, Shipping Supplies.
Key Qualifications + Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Supply Chain, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent with a minimum of 3+ years
- Retail environment experience preferred
- At least one Manager or Director position in either S&OP or Store Operations roles.
- Must possess very strong analytical skills
- Worked with multiple, cross-functional business area managers and stakeholders and influenced resolution of conflicting objectives
- Proven ability to mentor and train people
- Excellent communication skills; Able to effectively present complex solutions to technical and non-technical staff at all levels of the organization, across multiple cultures/geographies
- Collaborative and effective at building consensus across the organization
- Highly organized
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected] Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
- You can apply to up to three jobs within a rolling 30-day window.
- You cannot withdraw your application once you applied, so please make sure to choose a job that matches your dreams.
- Please visit “Your Application Space” to see the jobs you have already applied to.
- Please don’t create another account with a different email. If you do so, your account might be merged and your application record will be deleted.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.