To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Slack is looking for a strategic, creative and experienced B2B Marketing expert with a proven track record of success. The Director of Field Marketing is a high-visibility role responsible for scaling the growth and owning comprehensive strategies for Slack’s AMER industry field marketing efforts. They will be adept at establishing relationships at the most senior levels both internally and externally and crafting high value marketing programs that produce measurable results. They should have a dedication to spot areas of opportunity, build compelling business cases and influence decision making.
The ideal candidate will have a strong “builder” mentality, leadership skills, strategic vision, analytical orientation and consultative style. They will hire, guide and mentor a team of marketers to complete a unified full funnel strategy that best supports business priorities with valuable and measurable programs. They align closely with Sales and work across various Marketing teams and partners for a full funnel view.
This individual must be an entrepreneurial problem solver, with experience in developing strategic campaign and event programs that are targeted, consistent, useful and coordinated to deliver pipeline and revenue. We operate in a fast-paced environment and require someone with initiative, who takes responsibility for the success of their team and delivering results.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Build positive relationships, credibility, and use strong communication and influence skills to partner effectively with customers to improve decision-making and business outcomes.
- Work with cross functional teams to develop and implement strategic campaigns passionate about meeting pipeline goals, growing engagement and establishing relationships across senior business decision makers, aligned to sales priorities.
- Report and share analysis on business segment performance against pipeline and growth targets. Track and monitor pipeline numbers, top deals, revenue attainment and other key data points.
- Develop a clear vision for the function and establish relevant metrics that align to overall business goals.
- Lead, develop and foster a team of marketers
- Supervise efficacy, cost, and return on investment of programs and take ownership of associated budget.
- Quarterback across the Marketing team to ensure quality and timely project execution across all internal and external Marketing channels for select industries. Channels include but are not limited to: direct mail, email, webinars, paid digital, influencer, SEM, website, paid & organic social, and traditional advertising tactics.
- Partner across teams to develop reporting frameworks for clear communication with Sales and Marketing leaders to share performance trends.
- Collaborate with agency partners, maintain relationships, and ensure performance.
10 years experience with marketing programs, campaigns, and websites. Experience marketing or selling within B2B industries preferred.
- Proven track record to lead impactful teams, while also thinking strategically and demonstrating attention to detail.
- Extensive experience working with cross-functional teams and developing new and innovative marketing programs in a B2B environment.
- Marketing experience in a role leading multi-channel Marketing campaigns (i.e. email, direct mail, print, online and /or social media).
- Strong understanding of demand generation and a background of owning campaigns and driving success.
- Meaningful experience partnering with sales and senior business executives internally as well as with customers/prospects to deliver results.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is able to multitask, prioritize projects and communicate priorities to partners.
- Background orchestrating cross-functional projects with high energy, trustworthy, creative, and “get it done” mentality.
- Displays good judgement and uses discretion when presented with sensitive or confidential issues.
- Experience allocating and optimizing spend across tactics.
- Use of Salesforce with strong Salesforce reporting skills highly preferred.
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $128,000. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.