Position: Director/Senior Director of Global Operations, Primary and Specialty Physician Services
Status: Full time, Exempt
Reports to: Executive Vice President Revenue Cycle Management, Primary and Specialty Physician Services
The Director/Senior Director of Global Operations is a strong leader who will lead the collaboration between the onshore and offshore teams. They will development and maintain the policies and processes used to source a strong global team. The Director/Senior Director will work with our corporate global staffing team and our offshore management team to produce strong RCM staff who will work to meet our clients revenue cycle management goals.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Liaison with onboarding and global managers to staff for new clients
- Assess and plan for staffing needs for BPO and acquisition transitions
- Assess escalations and requests from the revenue cycle management teams
- Coordinate with the corporate global staffing team on overall service group staffing needs
- Support the Client Success and global managers in client account escalations
- Analysis current and future FTE utilization
- Develop standardized reporting to the service groups
- Drive the automation of data and reporting of the global staffing
- Liaison with the Client Success management team and global management on automations, analytics, workflows, KPI’s and any RCM related initiatives
- Develop and oversee service trainings between onshore and offshore staff
- Review production and quality for service group
- Review and approve invoices for all global partners
- Act at the relationship manager for all third party BPOs
- Develop SOP’s for all standard global workflows
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Project Management
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Presentation Skills
- Ethical Conduct
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Strategic Thinking
- Financial Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Technical Capacity
This position will manage Global operations Manager level employees
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
This position will require travel.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare, or another industry-related field preferred
- At least 4 years of industry-related experience; including 2 years of global staffing experience
- 5 plus years of prior leadership experience
- Proven track record with KPI development and implementation, as well as project planning and execution
- Extensive knowledge of medical billing/coding, front office procedures and revenue cycle management
- Strong understanding of various insurances and specialties
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent client facing and senior leadership presentation skills
- Professional demeanor required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.