- Networking/Server Management
- Cutting edge IT role with exposure to company’s overall business strategy, vision and mission.
- The Director, Information Technology Infrastructure is responsible for creating and leading the company’s strategic and tactical technology plan (technical architecture, strategic information systems, products and services, vendor/customer integration) that will support the company’s overall business strategy, vision and mission.
- Additionally, any technical activities associated with meeting client expectations, coordinating and communicating across disciplines and departments with a focus on integrating quality improvement and operations.
- Experience building project teams and driving change within an organization.
- Manage all aspects of the IT architecture and associated technologies.
- Networking, Server Management, Storage Area Network Management, Citrix and Patch Management
- Assess and understand the existing technology infrastructure and its capabilities.
- Perform gap analysis for future systems, identify and evaluate solutions and sourcing alternatives.
- Develop high level designs and plans and prepare solution budget estimates and business cases.
- Lead the company’s technology direction through the selection of key vendors and manage vendor relationships.
- Proactively strive to enhance the efficiency, effectiveness and quality of work flow throughout the organization through strong coordination and communication across disciplines and departments.
- Acts as a resource to the various enterprise committees in obtaining required data needed for strategic initiatives.
- Partner with clients on the development, implementation and integration of technology projects.
- Guide the development, implementation and maintenance of the plans, policies and procedures required to support day-to-day operations
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Masters in Computer Science, or Business Preferred
- Minimum Experience/Accountabilities.
- 5+ years of experience in an IT Director/Manager role with strong customer service background
- Experience being a Leader and managing staff.
- Some Project Management experience helpful.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.