Quick thinkers, organized, reliable, and caring- these are the kinds of qualities we are looking for in a Social Worker for our facility.
At Cypress Garden Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation, you will plan, organize, and implement the overall operation of the Facility’s Social Services Department.
A few details about the position:
- Interview residents and families to obtain social history
- Involve residents and families in planning social service programs when possible
- Provide solutions for social and practical environmental problems including seeking financial assistance, discharge planning (including collaboration with community agencies), and referrals to other community agencies when specialized assistance is required
- Meet with administration, medical and nursing staff, as well as other related departments in planning social service programs and activities
- Participate in Facility Surveys (inspections) made by authorized government agencies, as necessary or as may be directed
- Interpret social, psychological, and emotional needs of the resident, and family to the medical staff, attending physician, and other resident care team members.
- Must have experience working in a Skilled Nursing Facility
- Paid Time Off
- Team Like Atmosphere
- Company Perks
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Personal protective equipment provided as required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
If working with people who are caring and compassionate and who treat their residents’ needs as their own is important to you, then you’ll want to be a part of our team!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.