With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
- Manage ICERTIS product implementations and take ownership of project management including project financials and the customer relationship for enterprise customers.
- Build and foster internal consulting capability within the implementation team.
- Engage with the business team to define project scope to ensure optimum implementation process.
- Drive system configuration and deployment activities.
- Contribute to the product roadmap based on feedback on the ground from customers and from implementation experience.
- Work closely with sales, support, and training and development teams to deliver customer success and realized value.
- Review key project deliverables with team members and provide management accurate forecasts for project deliveries.
- Develop and maintain implementation project plan and supporting documentation including but not limited to task assignments, training materials, report requirements, process flows, dashboard metrics, etc.
- Serve as an escalation point for your team’s clients to ensure high quality deliverables, solutions and client management on projects.
- Maintain key customer relationships, serving as the company sponsor for key deployments.
- Hire, develop and manage a team of professionals and ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and with the highest consistent quality.
- Serve as a role model in project management, best practice sharing, proactive actions and creative problem-solving activities.
- Build an organization to support successful implementations of Icertis Contract Management product.
- Define the business plan and budget, and then manage the unit accordingly.
- Prior experience in implementing Contract Management/Supply Chain applications is preferred.
- Experience in managing complete life cycle enterprise application implementations with end-to-end responsibility for project management and delivery.
- Quick and innovative thinking with the acumen to correctly interpret available data.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills (written and verbal) along with good presentation skills at the CXO level.
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor.
- Experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information and Developing Standards.
- An impeccable record of accomplishment of delivering customer success.
- Travel to client site for project-related meetings (40%).
#LI-Remote within the US.
Base Salary Compensation:
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.