Lombard Place Assisted Living and Memory Care
We are looking for YOU! No experience required, just the ability to roll up your sleeves and get your hands wet – literally! The Dishwasher position is responsible for ensuring the kitchen team has clean pots to prepare delicious, homecooked meals and dishware to deliver the meals to residents. The resident’s dining experience really does begin with you!
Starting Salary: $14.5/hour
Job Type: Full Time/Part Time
- A big smile, eagerness to learn, and compassion for our Residents
- Under the age of 18 must provide proper school work authorization (if applicable)
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in accordance with our company policy and state mandates
- No experience required
- Demonstrate your integrity through strong attendance and dependability
- Willingness to run food and bus tables while having short conversations with residents
- Wash all utensils, chinaware, eating utensils, and glassware for reset of dining area
- Set up and break down the dish machine and pot washing area
- Clean and sanitize production equipment, work surfaces, and the kitchen
Full Time Team Members:
- Voluntary Insurance (Accident, Disability, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Life Insurance)
- HSA or FSA Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement and;
Part Time and Full Time Team Members:
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Holiday Pay
- Perk Spot discount program for endless discounts at restaurants, local businesses and various retailers
Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC and its affiliated companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers. We also participate in the E-Verify program, a service of DHS and SSA.
For more information please https://spectrumretirement.com
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.