- Wash pots and pans, wash dishes, maintain floors.
- Assist with general cleaning and sanitation as assigned.
- Maintain storage areas and equipment as assigned.
- Passion for customer service
- Positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively and work within a team environment
- Work with catering to deliver food and assist with the setup of events
- Work well under time restraints
- Realize the importance of a team working environment
- Commitment to the service values and ethics of the client managers
- Ability to understand and follow direction from chefs and managers
- Supporting the Chef and culinary team when needed
- Supporting dish room operators as needed
- Knowledge of HACCP practices for handling dishware and food deliveries
- Passion of customer service
- A positive attitude
- Accountability and dependable in all that you do
- Ability to communicate with teammates
- Setup pot sink correctly according to HACCP practices and wash pots and pans as required, putting them away as them as directed
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment
- Sweep and mop floors in the kitchen and service areas as required
- Remove garbage as directed in a safe manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must follow all safety rules and actively prevent accidents
- Work up to 8 hours a day on your feet, excluding breaks
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25lbs
- Come to work properly dressed according to the dress code
- Employee must be able to work under pressure and time deadlines during peak periods
JUL 28, 2022
OCEANSIDE, CA, US, 92056-5700
Full time/Part time:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.