Court at Round Rock
This position is responsible for maintaining clean, sanitary conditions in the kitchen including all china, silverware, glassware, pots, pans and equipment. This position reports to the Executive Chef or Dining Services Director.
- Maintain sanitary condition of dishes, utensils, glasses, pots, pans, equipment and kitchen in accordance with Senior Lifestyle Corporation standards.
- Safely and efficiently operate dish washing machine according to procedure manual.
- Ensure proper soap and rinse chemicals are loaded for washing.
- Remove from service any dishes, utensils, and glassware that are damaged or broken. * Stock delivered food and non-food items.
- Empty and clear garbage bins and breakdown of boxes.
- Deep cleaning of kitchen and equipment.
- Attend all training and in-service seminars. * Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment.
- Perform all duties in adherence to Senior Lifestyle Corporation standards.
- Strive to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors and coworkers.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Round Rock, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.