Krispy Kreme - North Seattle
Starting pay is $18/hour for Doughnut Makers
Join our Krispy Kreme Family! With over 80 years serving local communities, Krispy Kreme is an iconic and well recognized brand. We hire and care for team players that have a superior commitment to guest service and product quality. We pride ourselves in offering continuous growth for our Team Members and Managers and are pleased to offer benefits such as flexible schedules, paid vacation, medical, and a dining discount.
Krispy Kreme Pacific NW is the approved Krispy Kreme Franchisee for the Pacific Northwest, Hawaii, and British Columbia (excluding Tri-Cities and Yakima, WA).
EOE. We participate in E-Verify / Participamos en E-Verify
Doughnut Makers are responsible for preparing all products including doughnuts, fillings, icings, and brews as needed for all shifts. Recipes must be strictly followed. Quality is closely monitored and all doughnuts and baked goods must meet Krispy Kreme standards.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Includes the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Ability to follow product recipes that meet Krispy Kreme standards
- Prepare all ingredients necessary for doughnut production (i.e. brew, dough, glaze, fillings, icings, etc.) according to Krispy Kreme recipes.
- Accurately follow prescribed recipes without exception.
- Properly scale (weigh) ingredients, dough, doughnuts, and glaze.
- Complete production schedule for every shift.
- Safely operate doughnut-making equipment, processing equipment, coffee machine, and all other equipment as necessary.
- Utilize troubleshooting and problem-solving steps as identified in the Production Specialist Training Manual.
- Minimize waste.
- Wash, sanitize, and dry all items placed in the utility area, all doughnut making utensils and machinery, or any other item requested by management.
- Assist with the general cleanliness of the back and the outside of the store.
- Follow proper washing sequence according to standing operating procedure.
- Comply with all safety and sanitation standards.
- Wear a hair restraint while in the production area.
- Refrain from wearing a watch, nail polish, or any jewelry other than a plain wedding band.
- Communicate cordially, effectively, and clearly with all Team Members, managers, supervisors, vendors and guests.
- Perform calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Ensure that all food items are correctly recorded on computer register system.
- Maintain clean and orderly work area throughout shift and leave it ready for business for the following shift.
- Be responsible for personally knowing and adhering to the material in the KremeWorks Team Member Handbook.
- Meet personal schedule requirements punctually.
- Project a courteous, confident and flexible attitude.
- Get along with managers, fellow Team Members and guest.
- Accept constructive criticism.
- Work a variable and flexible schedule which may include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Safely transport items throughout all areas of the store on a slick and uneven surface and stairs where applicable.
- Lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Stand and/or walk for an entire shift.
- Safely move about in all areas of the store.
- Perform in limited physical space with variable ventilation and extreme temperatures.
- Perform duties in an environment that can be quite loud at times (including noises from machinery, equipment, music, etc.).
- Must be able to refrain from smoking for an entire shift.
- Work near moving equipment and mechanical parts.
- May not take or give away any unauthorized company property including food, beverage or collectibles.
- May not work under the influence of alcohol or other mind/mood altering substances.
- May not resort to any physical violence, intimidating or harassing behavior.
- Follow all rules, policies, and procedures as outlined in the KremeWorks Team Member Hand book and any/all management supplements to the Handbook.
Failure to abide by these and other conditions of employment of the company set forth elsewhere can subject a manager to disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Accessibility varies by location.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.