A Doughnut Maker is responsible for preparing all products, including doughnuts, fillings and icings needed for all shifts. These products must meet Krispy Kreme standards and exceed customer expectations.
- Produce doughnuts that meet Krispy Kreme standards by operating doughnut making equipment.
- Prepare all ingredients necessary for doughnut production—dough, glaze, fillings and icings using the correct formula.
- Complete a proper production schedule on a regular basis, always striving to minimize waste.
- Maintain a correct dough schedule to ensure product freshness.
- Inspect all doughnuts and remove any that are misshapen, too small, or otherwise imperfect.
- Stock and rotate racks and display cases to ensure freshness and proper appearance.
- Regularly clean and perform preventive maintenance on doughnut-making equipment.
- Demonstrate ability to convert weights and measurements using the United States metric system.
- Maintain a pleasant and courteous demeanor.
- Report any equipment failure or issues to supervisor in a timely manner.
- Consistently model all store policies, standards, and practices to ensure efficient processes are maintained and quality product is produced on your shift.
- Must be at least 18 years of age (REQUIRED)
- Food Service experience, preferred
- Experience with basic equipment repair and maintenance, preferred
- Bakery/Cake Decorating experience, preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Fast casual restaurant
- Quick service & fast food restaurant
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Food production: 2 years (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.