Our rapid coronavirus testing is the fastest way to find out whether you’re experiencing an active COVID-19 infection. We also provide COVID-19 IgG antibody testing, also known as serology testing, which checks for a type of antibody called immunoglobulin G (IgG). Visit Us At WWW.TESTINGNYC.COM
- Personal protective equipment provided or required.
- Temperature screenings.
- Social distancing guidelines in place.
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.
- All patients and employees are required to wear a mask.
- The job entails but is not limited to driving company vehicles.
- Re-Stock all vans
- Know the schedule of all vans
- Must be aware of all van’s location
- Keep accurate and up to date attendance of all vans
- Make sure all equipment’s are set up properly and accurately
- Must make sure all vans are clean
- Must be willing to drive to different locations within New York City on a daily basis.
- We will provide all necessary protective equipment.
- Must be organized, personable, and punctual.
- If you have worked in a medical office in the past then that’s a plus but not required.
- Must have Driver License
- Must be able to drive a sprinter van
- 7 days a week
- Flexible Schedule
About Rapid NYC:
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to alter our lifestyles in countless ways, Rapid NYC is pleased to offer a long-awaited service that can help rapid coronavirus testing. If you are in the New York City, area and you think you’re experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or you’ve been exposed to the virus, you can call us or walk in to any of our testing facilities. If warranted, we can administer a rapid COVID-19 antigen test and provide you with test results in 15 minutes. Our locations are designed to protect our walk-in patients and staff while also filling a critical need for coronavirus testing services. To make it as convenient as possible for people in our community to get a coronavirus test. Our rapid coronavirus testing is the fastest way to find out whether you’re experiencing an active COVID-19 infection. We also provide COVID-19 IgG antibody testing, also known as serology testing, checks for a type of antibody called immunoglobulin G (IgG). Visit Us At WWW.TESTINGNYC.COM
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.