Position: E-Commerce Manager
We are an e-commerce fashion brand that creates menswear-inspired apparel fit for a range of female and non-binary bodies. The mission of Kirrin Finch is to make our customers feel authentic in their clothing. The brand has grown significantly in the last few years and we are looking to expand our team to support this brand growth. We are based in Brooklyn and are looking for someone who is passionate about helping build and grow an e-commerce direct-to-consumer brand. The ideal candidate has a passion for fashion and the LGBTQ+ community and wants to create an amazing online experience for the customer.
We are looking for a full-time E-Commerce Manager who can manage and optimize our e-commerce website. The E-Commerce Manager will be responsible for all content on the website as well as optimizing the website for better performance. The candidate should have experience working with Shopify, and Google Analytics, and have a solid foundation in SEO. The candidate will report into the CMO and work closely with the Director of Content & Social Strategy.
- Day-to-day management of the brands e-commerce website, including: content updates, merchandising, and product launches
- Strategically plan product collections, landing pages, product pages and content updates based on inventory needs and marketing priorities
- Auditing SEO performance and providing recommendations to improve SEO
- Build titles, metatags, and product descriptions with strong SEO strategy to improve rankings for all affected products on Google Search
- Coordinate new product launches and promotions in collaboration with the marketing team
- Help collect and optimize the imagery and copy needed for all products and campaigns
- Build out and manage a content calendar for website updates
- Creating new landing pages as needed (either working with a developer or using a landing page builder)
- Work in collaboration with marketing team to develop and upload blog content
- Monitor website analytics via Shopify and Google Analytics and provide strategic recommendations to improve sales
- Optimizations to navigation, collections, product pages, homepage and landing pages through strategic site AB tests to improve KPIs, revenue, and overall customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years experience as an e-commerce manager or related field
- Previous retail or e-commerce experience required
- Apparel and/or footwear industry experience highly preferred
- Robust understanding of the Shopify web platform and Google Analytics
- Excellent understanding of UX, web design, customer flow and web analysis.
- Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimization, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimization, traffic analysis and reporting tools.
- Personal passion for clothing/apparel and supporting the LGBTQ+ community
- Basic knowledge of HTML coding, CSS, web and graphics applications, and XML data feeds
- Full time role located in Brooklyn, NY
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance for full-time employees (dollar value company contribution towards insurance plans) via Justworks
- Employee discounts on Kirrin Finch clothing
- Paid Time Off
- A fun, energetic, team-based culture and a team that is passionate about their brand and their mission to improve the lives of others.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $105,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Must be vaccinated. Covid testing during surges in cases. Mask wearing when appropriate.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brooklyn, NY 11205: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- E-commerce: 4 years (Required)
- Google Analytics: 3 years (Required)
- Shopify: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.