Hand in Hand Development
Hand in Hand, a Lower Manhattan-based agency has new opportunities for Birth-2, Early Intervention experienced staff to provide in person services in Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island.
Able to start immediately
Required Degrees/Certifications (one of the following)
- Master’s Degree in Special Education, Social Work, ABA or related field
- Teaching Certifications: Students with Disabilities Birth-2
- Designation as a Licensed Behavior Analyst in the state of New York
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide special education/behavior intervention within the home, school, or community setting.
- Collaborate with families and multidisciplinary team to create programs and work towards goals listed in the child’s IFSP.
- Session lognotes, quarterly reporting
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience working with parents
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Minimum of 1 year working with people with autism and related developmental disabilities
- Dynamic, supportive working environment offering opportunities for professional development
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $55/ ½ hour – $70.00/ hour w/out DOH letter
$60/ ½ hour -$80/hour w/ DOH letter
- Day/Evening/Weekends flexible schedules
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.