Young Interventions, Inc.
Young Interventions, Inc. is currently seeking an Early Intervention Specialist in San Diego County specifically in the city of Escondido, San Marcos, Encinitas, Oceanside, Carlsbad, Pala Mesa, Fallbrook, and surrounding areas. This is a part-time immediate opening in this area with the ability to become full-time if desired.
If you are interested in being part of an organization whose mission is a commitment to improving the quality of life for infants and toddlers with or at risk of developing developmental disabilities, then Young Interventions is for you. We are looking for qualified, motivated, energetic and creative professionals, to work with children in the family homes to help implement personalized family focused treatment programs. Young Interventions, Inc. Programs focus on a Routines-Based Parent Coaching Model to guide the family in helping their child reach their developmental milestones.
This position will require home visits within the Northern Part of San Diego County. These areas may include Escondido, San Marcos, Encinitas, Oceanside, Carlsbad, Pala Mesa, Fallbrook, and surrounding areas. Due to COVID some programing has been adapted to a virtual model. Your caseload may have a mix of in-person and virtual services depending on client / family need or preference. This position starts as a Part-time position, with the opportunity to build to a full-time position if desired, and as referrals become available. Please visit our website to learn more about the services we provide to children & families: www.younginterventionsinc.com
Requirements for Early Intervention Specialists:
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Child Development, Psychology, or related field)
- Solid knowledge of basic stages of Infant / Toddler Child Development
- Minimum of 1-year experience working with children 0-5 years
- Experience working with Children with Special Needs is preferred
- Ability to speak and read fluently in Spanish is preferred for this position
ALL Candidates MUST:
- Hold a valid Driver’s License
- Have reliable transportation and willingness to travel to various home based sites throughout the day (within 30 mile radius)
- Maintain current Vehicle Insurance & Registration
- Maintain current CPR Certification (Infant, Child & Adult)
- Have current TB & COVID Vaccination (w/Booster if eligible)
A highly competitive hourly rate is determined based on applicant’s level of education and experience.
- Flexible schedule
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (including 401K w/ company match)
- Paid Sick Time
- Travel & Mileage Compensation
- Company Laptop
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Paid Training
- Ongoing Reflective Supervision
Qualified & interested professionals should submit a cover letter & resume for immediate consideration.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.