Atrium Hospitality LP
Atrium Hospitality LP
The primary purpose of the Enterprise Sales & Marketing Manager. 100% remote role.
The Enterprise Sales & Marketing Manager is tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
- Manage the marketing, selling, and delivering of hospitality services for a designated portfolio of 2 to 10 hotels;
- Manage 10-49+ room nights with a minimum productivity goal as set by the company on a quarterly basis;
- Handle smaller size leads with meeting space and guest room needs to include leads with courtesy room blocks and smaller meetings;
- Handle fast-paced transactions, typically within a 30 to 90 days window of consumption;
- Evaluate leads to select the most profitable opportunities within a short booking window;
- Build and maintain relationships with current, past, and prospective clients;
- Design, create, and present promotional materials in response to leads and avoid pursuit of low value leads;
- Utilize internal and brand-based systems for appropriately responding to leads, directing leads to the most efficient booking systems, tracking status of leads, and reassigning leads as appropriate;
- Use all brand and vendor sales tools and resources, keeping current on brand programs;
- Ensure a high level of engagement in all brands and Atrium initiatives, resources and closing tools;
- Provide feedback and recommendations on how to maximize client experience; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Required Prior Experience:
1-year prior experience in marketing, sales, communications and/or related field.
Prior related hospitality experience
Preferred Prior Experience:
Previous multi-property experience
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or Hotel Management
Proficient in either delphi, fdc and/or Marriott CI/TY
8+ hours sitting at a desk and computer
Excellent written and oral communication skills
(15) Customer Focus
Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
(53) Drive for Results
Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
(50) Priority Setting
Spends his/her time and the time of others on what’s important; quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
In addition to competitive compensation packages, Atrium Hospitality offers competitive benefits packages; 401k; tuition reimbursement; commissions for referred and booked hotel business; as well as discounted rates at any of our hotels for associates, their immediate family members and friends. Our associates and leaders are driven everyday to make Atrium Hospitality a great place to work and grow. Come grow with us!
EOE, including disability/vets
Empleador con igualdad de oportunidades, incluidos personas con discapacidad y veteranos
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.