School Health Corporation
School Health Corporation seeks an Ecommerce Manager, whose role is to coordinate, direct, and integrate the company’s ecommerce websites, services, and applications for the purpose of smooth business-to-business and business-to-customer transactions. This includes the development of ecommerce strategies for leveraging organizational procedures and processes via the Internet. This individual is also responsible for working closely with Web development staff to ensure the design, implementation, and administration of the company’s Web portfolio. Understanding of a variety of Web development languages is required.
This manager will possess the vision to drive big picture change and growth but also will tend to the details or process necessary to attain those goals. We seek a manager who is very self-sufficient and comfortable leading a team of five direct reports, and who holds himself or herself, as well as others, to high standards.
As part of School Health, you’ll be joining a team of talented people who want to make a positive difference in the lives of school-based health professionals and educators! Here, you won’t be simply promoting products—you’ll be promoting a healthier, safer experience for kids in schools throughout the nation. We’re seeking an Ecommerce Manager who is passionate, professional, and driven to meet (and exceed!) their goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive the overall operations of ecommerce to generate sales and meet business goals.
- Create plans for ebusiness development and presence, including standards, procedures, and guidelines, based on business goals and input from stakeholders.
- Integrate B2B workflow processes with Web-based applications, including billing, shipping, inventory, and order fulfillment.
- Collaborate with Web development staff and designers to create graphical user interfaces based on platform functionality for company owned and third-party websites.
- Monitor and report on Web KPIs to identify both successes and areas for improvement.
- Identify, recommend, and prioritize new Web features and applications in conjunction with business requirements.
- Assist in installing, testing, debugging, and documenting Web applications using the appropriate tools.
- Lead website updates/releases.
- Manage and provide guidance to five junior members of the team.
Physical Requirements/Experience/Job Knowledge:
- 5 years hands-on experience managing a team as well as an ecommerce website.
- Excellent understanding of IT/Web infrastructure, project management, communications, marketing, and customer service principles.
- Proficient with software design practices, relational databases, and data-driven Web applications.
- Knowledge of programming languages including but not limited to SQL, HTML, XML.
- Understanding of Web authoring, protocols, development, and publishing tools.
- Expertise in ecommerce platforms such as Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, etc.
- Familiarity with electronic procurement and associated systems.
- Experience with third-party marketplaces including set up, maintenance and reporting.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
School Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.