Are you passionate about managing and delivering mission critical projects in a team environment? Are you looking for an opportunity to manage relationships with a variety of senior leaders at Deloitte? Are you interested in learning more about the behind-the-scenes business processes that make Deloitte such a successful firm? If so, you may be a great fit for our E&A Alliance Specialist role! This position will allow you to be responsible for delivering support for a wide variety of projects and deliverables, which support the long-term goals of the alliances organization. You will gain hands-on experience in a number of new areas; and learn a great deal about alliances and the critical role they play in growth and sustainability for the firm! A successful candidate will be a critical thinker who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse, and engaging environment.
Work You’ll Do
Alliance Specialists provide mission critical operations support to alliance teams across Deloitte Consulting’s portfolio of alliance partners. The Alliance Specialist will have a breadth of responsibilities which directly support the strategic initiatives of our alliance teams.
- Operational Support – Engage with Alliance Teams, including Lead Alliance Partners, Alliance Managers, and Alliance Marketers to understand their alliance go-to-market plans for the purposes of providing operational support to each team. Work directly with alliance teams as a subject matter advisor on best practices, share new tools and methods, and share key findings.
- Process Ownership – Understand and prioritize new requests. Execute on requests while providing coaching or oversight to junior team members. Follow established processes to complete projects and make recommendations to improve processes or to create new processes or procedures where one doesn’t exist.
- Relationship Management – Provide leadership to Analysts/Consultants on the team by creating an inclusive environment through leadership, speech, and action. Identify & escalate potential workflow or prioritization issues and invoke conflict resolution tactics as necessary.
- Work Management – Evaluate incoming project requests and assess priority against current workload and resources available. Proactively communicate with stakeholders on deliverable expectations and escalate as necessary.
- Sales & Pipeline Tracking, Validation, & Reporting Support – Aid alliance teams supporting all aspects of operational reporting. Coordinate with Alliance Managers and Sales Executives to reach out to Deloitte Account Teams to ensure that alliance-related sales activities are properly recorded in Mercury. Assist alliance teams in preparing executive level reporting and briefings.
- Alliance Compliance Support – Aid alliance teams in tracking vendor-defined requirements of the alliance. Requirements can include tracking and reporting on trained/certified resources, registering deals in alliance vendors deal tracking system, or reporting on other vendor-defined metrics.
- Research Support – Provide research support to alliance teams. Research activities will vary, but can include external research (competitive positioning, marketplace activity, etc.) or internal research (solutions or accelerators using alliance vendors’ products, balance of trade conversations, success stories, etc.).
- Deliverable Support – Aid the alliance teams in creating executive quality deliverables. Deliverables could include presentations (e.g., briefing documents, QBR Decks), data analysis or communications. Help alliance managers package content for scheduled meetings or ad-hoc requests. Review high priority deliverables from junior team members to ensure the highest quality deliverable.
- Community of Practice Support – Provide occasional support to Alliance Managers during outreach to communities of practice.
- Deloitte Consulting Alliances Team is made up of professional alliance managers, alliance marketers, and technical architects who understand the principles that drive successful alliance relationships. Together, they enable differentiated, innovative go-to-market solutions between our practice and alliance partners that bring quantified value to our clients and incremental revenue to the firm.
- 4+ years professional experience.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent Time Management.
- Expert proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Teams and OneNote.
- Experience with DESC
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining strong relationships with teammates, internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong aptitude and passion for driving operational detail and market impact.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Consulting Project experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience working on quick-turnaround projects is preferred.
- Microsoft Access and/or Microsoft Project experience a plus.
- Experience working in an alliance or vendor management capacity.
- 1+ years’ experience working in or with System Integrators, such as Deloitte.
- Savvy at navigating complex organizations and connecting the right people within each organization.
- Ability to think strategically, while staying focused on monitoring the progress of action items and bringing them to conclusion within appropriate time frames.
- Excellent team player. Effective at sharing and communicating knowledge and supporting teammates in times of increased workload.
- Highly organized and self-sufficient, successful with limited direction, upbeat and enthusiastic.
- Strong executive presence, complimented by clear and convincing communication skills through oral, written, and formal presentation mediums.
- High degree of integrity by honoring commitments and demonstrating consistent and predictable follow-up.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.