Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you – on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office – it’s up to you.
- Responsible for designing and writing eLearning courses, including on-screen text, voiceover scripts, suggestions for course interactions and learner engagement, as well as learner assessments
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, stakeholders, and business teams to identify goals and expected outcomes for learning experiences.
- Define course outlines and structures based on content needs analyses and collaborate with life sciences subject matter experts to have draft content written
- Apply knowledge of learning principles and theories during course design to create online learning experiences that align with expected learner outcomes
- Perform course quality checks to ensure all learner experience standards are met
- Publish course files and load into all content repositories
- Create and maintain accreditation documentation for new and existing courses
- Ensure all courses adhere to documented learner experience standards and update existing courses as needed to bring them into alignment with standards
- Potential for developing or updating simple eLearning multimedia utilizing Articulate Storyline 360 and video creation tools.
- Working with cross functional team members to ensure team success and delivering value
- 5+ years experience working as an Instructional Designer in the online learning space
- 5+ years experience creating training for life science organizations (Pharma, Med Dev, Biotech).
- 3+ years experience working directly with Articulate Storyline or equivalent eLearning development tool
- Understanding of adult learning methodologies and able to evaluate learning effectiveness using instructional design assessment strategies
- Project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects at various stages simultaneously
- Ability to present complex concepts in simple ways and translate highly technical language into plain language
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions
- Experience working in or with the life sciences industry
Nice to Have
- Instructional Design Degree
- Learning Management System experience
Perks & Benefits
- Work Remotely
- Company-provided equipment to set up your home office
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
- Self-directed charitable giving
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.