Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you – on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office – it’s up to you.
- Responsible for designing and developing engaging, learner-centered eLearning courses utilizing Articulate Storyline and Rise, among other content authoring tools
- Collaborate with instructional designers, vendors, stakeholders, and business teams to identify goals and expected outcomes for the development and update of learning experiences
- Serve as a resource and expert for graphic design and multimedia development
- Translate complex, technical topics into engaging and accessible online content through user interfaces, graphics, illustrations, animations, video, and/or simulations for e-learning courseware
- Design and create layouts and standard templates to apply to existing eLearning courses and new eLearning programs
- Apply knowledge of adult learning principles and theories to the development of course activities and interactions
- Ensure all courses adhere to documented learner experience standards and update existing courses as needed to bring them into alignment with standards
- Develop and test innovative prototypes for eLearning development tools and methodologies
- Publish course files and load into content repositories
- Work with cross functional team members to ensure team success and delivering value
- 5+ years experience developing multimedia eLearning experiences
- 5+ years experience working directly with Articulate Storyline eLearning development tool
- Experience in graphic design and general design work in areas including but not limited to: visualizing data (making charts / graphs), creating illustrations, etc.
- Experience in multimedia development in audio, video, and/or animation
- Understanding of adult learning methodologies and how apply them to the development of eLearning experiences
- Knowledge of the current and emerging tech trends in content creation and ability to evaluate and apply new and evolving eLearning technologies
- Project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects at various stages simultaneously
- Ability to present complex concepts in simple ways
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions
Nice to Have
- Experience with life sciences specific eLearning development
- Graphic Design, Instructional Design, or relevant Degree
- Experience in designing and creating motion graphics videos and video animation with software such as Vyond, Doodly, etc.
- Learning Management System experience
- Experience working in or with the life sciences industry
Perks & Benefits
- Work Remotely
- Company-provided equipment to set up your home office
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
- Self-directed charitable giving
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.