HOOD CONTAINER CORPORATION
- Working with operators, mechanics, engineers, and other team members to improve the reliability and performance of plant systems and equipment.
- Performing electrical maintenance in a hot, humid, noisy medium industrial environment around highspeed equipment.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair all malfunctioning electrical/electronic equipment components to include but not limited to Medium and High voltage, Motors, Instrumentation, PLCs and Generators, etc.
- Assign, direct, and review the work of subordinates. Inspect and certify all work is in compliance with local, state, and federal electrical codes, therefore must be able to understand and implement the N.E.C.
- Manage and track all equipment maintenance and repairs via CMM.
- Reading and interpreting schematics to troubleshoot and install equipment.
- Adhering to plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures and actively participating in the safety program.
- Completing preventative, corrective, and unplanned maintenance tasks.
- Working flexible shifts, holidays, weekends, and overtime as required.
- Communicating with all levels of the organization, i.e.; via reports, email, verbally, and/or in small/large group settings, in a team environment
Requirements (2 or more of the following):
- A minimum of three (3) years of electrical experience in an industrial, and manufacturing environment.
- 2-4 years experience with CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the National Electric Code (NEC) and working with medium and high voltage.
- Experience working with AC/DC motors, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- Experience reading electrical schematics, including single line diagrams and ladder logic.
- Must have an active Journeyman or Master electrician’s license.
- A minimum of a two (2) year technical degree in an electrical or instrumentation field.
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Electrical Maintenance experience in a Corrugated Box Plant or Paper Industry
- Experience troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing various types of industrial electrical equipment.
- Experience repairing, troubleshooting, and programming PLCs, HMIs, VFDs, and operator interfaces
- Experience with power distribution infrastructure.
- Undergraduate degree in Electrical engineering or a combination of experience and successful completion of journeyman/master electrician training program.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.