We have immediate openings for Entry Level Customer Service Assistant, to support our customer base working in this hybrid role.
If you enjoy talking to people and helping them, want to grow your career and are passionate about quality Customer Service we have just the opportunity for you!
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Conduct outreach to maintain strong relationships with the client base and identify services and solutions, such as digital, and online access, and that support clients’ needs.
- Onboard new client accounts, which includes the collection of required documentation and client information
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to line up and organize workflow.
We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Signing bonus
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.