The Difference Makers sales team is growing, and we are looking for someone with a track of record of proven success as a high achiever who loves helping people, has an ownership mindset, and can thrive in a business-to-business sales role!
This would be an ideal fit if you enjoy being out of an office, meeting new people, and managing your own schedule to achieve your sales targets and goals. Also, you would be a great fit if you want to be in a team culture where you are surrounded by other fun, competitive, independent, growth-minded people. We take what we do seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously!
This sales role primarily focuses on face-to-face prospecting with small and medium-sized businesses within your assigned local territory. Sales presentations are typically either individual presentations that are 20-45 minutes long, or group presentations that are 5-10 minutes long. The goal for your first 1-3 years is new sales and new client acquisition, eventually shifting more and more to the reservicing of your existing business clients and following up on referrals from your current client base.
- Virtual classroom training as well as one-on-one field training with a top senior salesperson
- Compensation includes a weekly base draw, uncapped commission options, renewal commissions, cash bonuses, and stock bonuses. Average first-year sales reps typically earn between $40K-80K, while top producers typically earn well over $80K+
- Eligible for major medical benefits plan after first 90 days
- Quarterly and annual incentive trips
- Autonomous career advancement and performance-based promotions
- Professional development and leadership training
- A feeling of significance that comes from the product you are selling and the relationships you are building with teammates and local businesses
- Schedule flexibility based on results achieved rather than time worked
- Work around other like-minded, driven, caring people in a culture that feels like a family
Visit our website at www.teamdifferencemakers.com or apply today to learn more about what a career with us could offer you!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.