New World Prep Charter School
A New World Preparatory Charter School employee understands and promotes the school’s mission, vision, objectives, and policies both within and outside the immediate school community. All staff is responsible for providing a classroom/instructional program that supports the individual needs of all children in accordance with the school’s mission and values established by the school.
JOB TITLE: ESL/ENL Teacher
Job Responsibilities of the ESL/ENL Teacher:
- Ensure high academic standards are set for and met by all students
- Provide academic instruction for current and former English Language learners
- Collaborate with the ESL/ENL students’ classroom teachers through a co-teaching and pull out model.
- Differentiate to meet the needs of each student
- Design and implement high quality individualized/small group plans that effectively address student strengths and needs with clear learning goals and performance criteria
Qualifications of the ESL/ENL Teacher:
- Appropriate New York State Certification in required. Appropriate experience will be considered.
- Demonstrated success working in an urban school setting
- An ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with teachers, administration, staff and families
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $88,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.