Titan Production Equipment LLC
Titan Production Equipment was founded in 2018. As a 100% production equipment-focused company, Titan provides a high level of service, quality and capabilities to fulfill customers’ equipment needs around the separation, processing and treating of oil and gas hydrocarbon streams. Titan offers deep engineering expertise and has capacity to manufacture at high volumes in an ASME-certified facility that produces both pre-designed and custom separators, heater treaters, glycol dehydration units, as well as a wide range of other production equipment products.
Position Summary: This position has primary responsibility for coordinating estimating activities, ensuring the Company has timely, accurate cost information on which to base its bids for prospective projects. This includes compiling and analyzing current data on equipment, labor, supplies, and related factors/conditions and applying that information through the group of estimators.
- Reviews scope definition and prepares quantity survey or take off
- Identifies critical issues that may impact on cost sensitive areas
- Determines materials and fabrication requirements based on equipment description, layout, specification review, and schedule
- Develops total project cost summaries, exceptions list, and cost schedule
- Initiates inquiries for prices from sub trades and suppliers
- Allocates budget costs and provides project hours summary to establish work order budget
- Reviews and evaluates costs for sub contract fabrication on work orders
- Works with engineering, sales, and purchasing during progress of bid preparation
- Reviews or writes scope of work
- Participates in regular Bid/Sales Meetings and other meetings/committees as appropriate
- Develops, organizes, and maintains costing
- Must have proven experience in quantity survey techniques, basic pressure vessel design, basic plant layout, and vessel and process package bidding.
- Works with sales, engineering, and manufacturing teams to coordinate cost and delivery
- Works with suppliers to obtain component price information
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Assist with shop labor studies or work instructions
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree plus two years’ experience
- Or High school degree plus eight years of directly related experience in a similar, heavy manufacturing setting where technical and supervisory experience and competence has been clearly demonstrated
- Knowledge with Oracle, Global Shop Solutions, or other ERP systems in a plus
- Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel is required
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work with the team in developing improved work processes for the department
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.