Advisors Asset Management
ETF Product Analyst
The ETF Product Analyst will work directly with the team to help manage all ETF business relationships, including index providers, exchanges, sub-advisors, Market Makers, Authorized Participants and distribution partners, and carry out the day-to-day operations of AAM’s ETF business.
The successful candidate must possess an in-depth ETF knowledge and be highly motivated, flexible, and have the ability to work successfully in a fast paced, team environment.
Location: New York
- Oversee all aspects of the ETF process including service provider oversight (sub-advisors, index providers, listing exchanges, etc.).
- Review of ETF offering documents, prospectuses, operating memorandums and key fund documentation
- Create and maintain, Board and ETF committee material
- Work to continue our efforts to automate and integrate tasks
- Work closely with accounting, custody, administration and compliance teams.
Education and/or Experience:
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree required
- Required Certifications: FINRA Series 7 & 63 a plus
- ETF related experience with either a research, product, or trading capacity a plus
- Capacity, and willingness, to learn with a “roll up the sleeves” mentality
- Motivated team player with strong interpersonal, organizational, & time management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills along
At AAM, our employees enjoy a great benefits package including comprehensive medical, dental and vision, Health Reimbursement Account, Life Insurance, 401K, and Paid Time Off.
For over 40 years, AAM has been a trusted resource for financial professionals and broker/dealers. We offer access to UITs, open- and closed-end mutual funds, separately managed accounts (SMAs), structured products and the fixed income markets, as well as portfolio analytics and now exchange-traded funds (ETFs). Advisors Asset Management, Inc. (AAM) is a SEC registered investment advisor and member FINRA/SIPC.
As of September 30, 2021, the brokerage and advised business at AAM represents approximately $41.5 billion in assets. (Assets under supervision represent $7.3 billion in UIT assets. The firm has $30.5 billion in assets under administration that represents the non-proprietary assets for which AAM provides various levels of service, but not management. The firm’s $3.7 billion in assets under management represents AAM’s proprietary separately managed account, mutual fund and ETF assets.)
AAM is a broker/dealer, member FINRA/SIPC and SEC registered investment advisor. For more information, visit www.aamlive.com.
Advisors Asset Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in E-Verify.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.