- Provide on-site supervision to Residence Counselor, Case Managers, and Peer Specialist during the evening shift at the Residence.
- Carry a small caseload of clients and ensuring timely submission of required documentation for every client contact.
- Ensure documentation meets OMH guidelines for level of care.
- Engage clients with serious mental illness to assist in identifying strengths, needs, abilities, and goals.
- Motivate clients to develop the necessary skills for independent living.
- Assist and encourage young adults to develop natural supports and include these supports in the service plans and client related meetings.
- Complete all required reporting.
- Manage crisis that arise in the evenings and weekends utilizing verbal de-escalation skills.
- Assist with program coverage and oversight.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree required
- Supervisory experience
- Bilingual highly desired
- Experience working with mental health, crisis intervention and managing trauma triggered behavior
- Excellent time management skills, stress resistant, and flexible
- Team player who is open to feedback
- Highly skilled at working with government and community partners
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Great at both written and verbal communication to assist in staff development and implementation of services.
The Bridge is an AA/EOE
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIRED; MASK WEARING REQUIRED
- Master’s (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.