CWT Group Two
Our Company is a small yet powerful retail marketing and brand development firm generating consistent results through our promotional campaigns and retail events! Our focus is collaborating to create cost-effective direct marketing strategies that connect our client’s brands to their consumers. We’ve partnered with the world’s largest retailers to provide their consumers with exclusive access to luxury brands and products. By creating a personalized experience for each consumer, we can exponentially increase brand awareness and sales for each of our clients. Due to our unmitigated success, our clients and retail partners have asked us to expand, which is why we are currently searching for our next Event Assistant.
The Event Assistant should be an outgoing, self-motivated, lively individual who is comfortable interacting with consumers individually or in groups while in a retail setting. The Event Assistant role is equipped with individualized training to create and develop our promotional marketing campaigns. Other responsibilities include account set-ups and tear-downs, inventory management, and the presentation of our client’s brands and products. If you have a passion for marketing and people, the Event Assistant position might be your next job opportunity.
Event Assistant Responsibilities
- Aid in the development and execution of promotional marketing campaigns for every event
- Adhere to our client and retail partners compliance guidelines
- Engage with consumers and actively educate them on products to drive sales
- Coordinate event logistics, such as set up, tear down, and inventory management
- Problem-solve any situations that arise while executing promotional events in a retail setting
- Assist Account Managers with the development and execution of promotional events
- Set up and tear down of retail displays for each event
Event Assistant Requirements
- 0-2 years of marketing, customer service, sales, or event management experience
- Capability to learn and stay up to date on all product knowledge
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced marketing, sales, and retail environment
- Competence to maintain a positive attitude in a variety of situations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to cooperate with the other Junior Marketing and Event Assistants
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Multiple Locations
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.