LUME studios is seeking a Community Manager and Event Coordinator for our in house events. These include music performances, film screenings, dinners, sound baths, yoga, and digital arts shows.
- Previous experience producing events with musicians, artists, and yoga.
- Reliable, trustworthy, extremely customer-service oriented, well-groomed and detail-oriented, with excellent communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter who has interest and enthusiasm in the growth and wellbeing of the studio, its programs, community, and atmosphere.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Catalog Artist relationships to develop relationships
- Coordinate and develop community relationships
- Supervise and coordinate with artists
- Promote events via social media and other channels
- Create ticket pages and flyer for events
- Answer guest questions and handle concerns in a professional and courteous manner
- Assist with preparing the space for events Full time availability.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $22.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
All customers are required to wear masks
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY 10013: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Events management: 1 year (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.