- Hilton Hotel Rates Starting at $35
- Work From Home Bank
- On-Site Parking Benefits
- Free Gym Access
- 25% off Employee Restaurant Discount
- Employee Game Room/Lounge
- Complimentary Employee Meal
- EcoPass Transit Program
Make It Rain: What do you get when you mix extraordinary determination with a lively fun environment? The Curtis Sales Squad! This ain’t no Dunder Mifflin. Toto, we’re not in Scranton on anymore. If you have a go-getter personality, fueled with optimism and ambition, look no further. On your marks, get set, GO!
The Events and Marketing Manager assists with the development, implementation and management of online marketing programs and related events including but not limited to; website curation, social media presence, SEO, content, and related programs. Coordinates with outside digital agencies and property staff to ensure all program objectives are achieved and revenue is maximized. The ideal candidate demonstrates enthusiasm and passion for all facets of marketing and PR events. Works with hotel and contracted vendors to create branded and unique property identities with forward-looking positioning statements, supported with online and offline content and initiatives that develop the hotel’s identity.
- Work with hotel to create forward-looking identity statements that will be utilized to drive messaging through internal events, online, social media, PR, and collateral
- Direct, manage or assist in the development of break-thru creative materials, online and offline, to support both corporate and property marketing goals
- Develop and assist hotel with communication (flyers, signs, eblasts, etc.) – work with property staff on design and creation of new materials, internal/external messaging and sales promotions
- Manage online presence with an emphasis on creating unique and engaging content for branded hotel websites, vanity websites, company website, and third party sites
- Conduct and track on-going email marketing campaigns for a variety of hotel business units
- Utilize current reporting from agencies, brands, and Google Analytics to drive improved content and marketing initiatives and decisions
- Oversee social media strategy on channels including Facebook, Instagram and others as the need arises
- Continually manage social media accounts, including Facebook, and Instagram, ensuring imagery and copy is consistent with the identity and positioning of each hotel
- Manage promotional packages/campaigns including requesting creative, drafting the communication plan, and sending a marketing recap once completed
- Recommend changes and new reporting based on changes in technology, social networks or other areas in conjunction with changing business needs
- Develop and implement Public Relations initiatives and programs.
- Work directly with PR agency to support creation of property initiatives that reinforce identity and positioning, with execution in a timely manner
- Utilize current reporting from agencies and third party sources to drive improved content, PR initiatives, and decisions
- Maintains and stores a chronological order of media library and electronic files of all advertising materials by property and activity.
- Use of content management systems (CMSs) to update hotel websites
- Administrative knowledge for social media sites, including Facebook and Instagram
- Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
- Develop and distribute creative briefs for internal events, influencer stays and media related opportunities for hotel to maximize opportunities.
- Support planning and execution of our internal events and assist in streamlined presence for all offsite tradeshows/events.
- Ensure all internal/external events are aligned with department objectives and assess whether these were met post event.
- Work with the PR and Marketing/Brand team to ensure we maximize all opportunities driven by the events.
- Where necessary co-ordinate pitch processes in order to bring in new initiatives to make our events stand out and blow the doors off sensible.
- Manage all internal events in full and remain the key contact for all activities.
- Manage the budget provided for all internal/external events and set up a process to clearly log and forecast spend
- Put in place an action and reference document for future events including all key learnings and ROI
- Develop, write, format and edit various marketing and communications materials
- Curate and develop relationships with vendors that support the brand for partnership
- Strength building and executing marketing plans, including allocation of and commitment to budgets, orchestration of creative teams toward common goals, and measurement and tracking to clearly communicate results.
- Collaborate with the sales team, executive team, clients and partners on asset creation, organization, management and strategy execution
- Triage, prioritize and execute print and online marketing projects
- Manage campaign data gathering, analysis and reporting, as needed
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Professional appearance and manner
- Computer literacy, specifically MS Word for Windows
- Communication at all levels; multi-tasking; time management
- Self starting and accountability.
- Ability to communicate expectations, results, goals, and needs both to employees and to superiors.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Occasional standing.
- Occasional carrying and lifting of files and office items up to 25 lbs.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Discounted On-Site Parking
- Discounted RTD ECO Pass
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- 401(k) with Employer Matching
- Free Gym Access
- Employee Game Room Access
- Hilton Hotel Discounts – $35/Night
- Sage Hotel Portfolio Discounts
- Employee Recognition Events/Prizes
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time off for Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Personality Reflected Dress Code
- Opportunities for Career Growth and Development
- 25% Employee Discount at The Corner Office Restaurant
- Sage Restaurant Concepts 25% Discount
- Sage Saving Spot
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.