Freebirds World Burrito
This position will directly support the General Counsel of a restaurant company. The General Counsel oversees the company’s legal, real estate, licensing, compliance and insurance needs. The candidate will be expected to provide administrative support in these areas as well as any other initiatives being pursued by the General Counsel.
While prior in-house experience is preferred, it is not necessary. Candidates will be expected to perform a variety of administrative tasks including but not limited to: running reports, reviewing invoices, paying invoices and expense reporting, assisting with letter and memorandum drafting, processing mailings, processing license renewals, and managing the departments vendors.
Our Mission, Vision, and Values:
- Mission: To deliver Craveable food and It’s Your World service to every guest as One Tribe.
- Vision: To be the largest, most loved burrito brand in Texas.
- Values: Teamwork, Relentlessness, Integrity, Best in Class, Empowerment “TRIBE.”
- Proofread letters;
- Review documents to ensure proper formatting and that they contain all necessary references and exhibits;
- Compose routine letters, emails and memoranda in accordance with company policies and guidelines;
- Schedule and coordinate meetings;
- Manage the legal department’s calendar so that key tasks and deadlines are met;
- Maintain the legal department’s filing database;
- Maintain the legal department’s contract database-specifically filing and abstracting signed contracts;
- Prepare periodic reports for senior management’s review, including but not limited to trademarks;
- Oversee rent roll;
- Support the management of the legal department’s 3rd party vendors;
- Assist with office support items; and
- Assist with day-to-day matters as they arise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and establish priorities
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow instructions and interpret guidelines in order to make decisions and take necessary action
- Ability to maintain focus in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and work effectively with others
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior administrative experience (legal administrative experience a plus);
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of laptop computers, hardware, software, and related applications and systems, standard office equipment such as copiers, scanners, postage meter, telephone and AV equipment;
- Skilled and accurate typing ability;
- Knowledge of the English language, correct spelling, punctuation and usage;
- Ability to compose business and legal correspondence;
- Knowledge of the techniques for scheduling appointments and coordinating meetings;
- Strong organizational skills; and
- Ability to quickly learn how to navigate and maintain corporate databases.
Why work for Freebirds?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- HSA with $1000 Match per year
- PTO + 14 paid holidays
- 401K Eligible
- FSA & Pet Insurance Options
- Free Access to company Gym
- Ticket, event, and gym partnership discounts
- Free Burritos!!!
As part of the interview process, Freebirds requires reference checks from previous supervisors.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.