Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
This position will be supporting the Senior Staff of Visa’s Global Investor Relations and Corporate Finance team, handling details of a highly confidential and critical nature and requires a broad working knowledge of departmental and company policies and practices.
Actively managing the calendars and contacts of the Senior Staff. In addition to scheduling meetings, this means anticipating and prioritizing scheduling needs based on deadlines and deliverables. This will require coordination with leaders and other key stakeholders both internally and external to the group
Actively manage thousands of IR team engagements (online and in-person) annually from scheduling to logistics. Engagement types include quarterly earnings-related tasks, conferences, non-deal roadshows, internal prep and external investor calls/meetings, and any special projects (as requested).
Perform administrative support duties, including but not limited to drafting and typing correspondence, proofreading and formatting business documents or broad communications, making copies and preparing them for signatures, directing inquiries to the proper party within the team, and maintaining and ordering office supplies
Be highly proactive and take ownership to anticipate needs, adept at communicating effectively to ensure deliverables are met timely and accurately
Provide support for reports, projects and initiatives as requested
Ability to prepare and effectively manage interactions with executives
Effective in-person, phone & email presence
Understand organization and how to “get things done.” This role will require complex scheduling of meetings with participants inside and outside Visa and will require effective coordination with leaders and other EAs to make the meetings happen, or be rescheduled as the case may be
Effectively and successfully respond to problem situations with a cool head
Ability to organize and prioritize across competing priorities
Successfully track open issues and follow-up on items that require closure
Manage high volume of email and recognize what actions are needed, then execute quickly and professionally
Manage IR database tool: data input, data pulls, reports formatting.
Coordinate complex domestic and international travel requirements (itineraries, visas, logistics, etc.)
Electronic filing, expense reporting & record keeping
Demonstrate comfort with purchase card, occasional Purchase Order & Invoice support
Coordinate/Organize investor meetings – IDs, rooms, refreshments, meet and greet, provide logistics/guidance to getting to building etc.
Coordinate/Organize investor events – space identification, registration, refreshments, project management, etc.
Work with other administrators in a cooperative way while representing the team – in a manner that is consistent with the Visa Leadership Principles
Provide support for site management, assist with space management, workspace move requests and submit facilities work orders as well as basic IT requests
Applicants from the following cities are encouraged to apply: San Francisco, CA and New York City, NY.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Degree
- 5+ years of administrative experience supporting a senior leader, preferably in a global, public company
- Strong command of English language and grammar
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels.
- Flexibility and a professional/approachable/helpful demeanor combined with a problem-solving “can-do” mindset
- A positive, upbeat personality and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Highest moral and ethical character
- Discretion combined with poise and professionalism in all communications
- Experience working with highly confidential information and ability to exercise exceptional judgement regarding information that may be confidential or material, non-public
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint) and technologically savvy with very good slide development skills
- Ability and openness to actively learn and use different internal systems (e.g. Ariba, Concur, iProcurement, etc) and technology – to complete tasks
- An understanding of how to leverage a busy executive’s time and willingness to do what it takes to contribute to their success and the success of the company
- The ability to operate effectively and efficiently in a challenging, fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Demonstrated strength in multi-tasking and prioritizing work with a strong attention to
- Customer service-focused with ability to work collaboratively with others including
interacting with internal and external contacts.
- Must be proactive and solution oriented, looking for ways to add value and assist the team.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.