New York Life
We’re looking for experienced financial professionals to join our team dependable team.
Whether you’re looking for a change or seeking to align with a more stable firm, and you have a passion for insurance and investments*, then there’s no better place to work than New York Life Insurance Company. So if you’re interested in new market opportunities, expanding your products and services, or giving your clients greater peace of mind, we can help.
We are dedicated to prudent financial management and impeccable service.
New York Life and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high-quality products, and impeccable service. Our financial professionals help clients develop a long-term financial strategy to achieve their financial goals using an array of financial products and services, including life insurance, annuities, and mutual funds*. When you join our team, we help you build your practice and assist those in your community plan for their financial futures. We’re looking for people who possess the following characteristics:
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively and independently.
- Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships (i.e., “People Person”) and a sincere desire to help others.
- Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for results.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management skills.
- Desire for continuous learning.
- Good communicator—you have excellent listening skills and the ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner.
Why New York Life?
From quality training programs to a competitive compensation package, we offer tremendous support to our financial professionals. Our dedicated teams at the General Office and the Corporate Office help our agents make a real impact for their customers and communities.
Our extensive, agent-focused resources include:
- Our NYLIC University training program, designed to provide career-long support and growth for those interested in the management career path.
- The Professional Alliance Program, which helps you strengthen existing relationships with attorneys, accountants, and other financial professionals by being able to share commissions on client referrals that lead to sales.
- Our Advanced Planning Group, Eagle Strategies** for qualifying agents who are also Registered Representatives, and the Nautilus Group for qualifying agents, are three highly-skilled teams providing advanced markets support.
- Dedicated underwriters who work diligently on cases.
- Committed managers who are dedicated to helping you succeed.
- A team of highly-trained and experienced product consultants to support your client acquisition needs.
- Significant income potential.
- Competitive benefits.
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, ranking #71 on the 2019 Fortune 100 list.
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, ranking #71 on the 2019 Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the major ratings agencies such as Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA). *Source: Independent Third Party Ratings Reports as of 7/30/18. For 65 consecutive years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.
- Securities are only offered by properly licensed Registered Representatives of NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA.SIPC), a Licensed Insurance Agency. NYLIFE Securities is a New York Life company. The financial strength ratings do not pertain to securities.
** Eagle Strategies LLC is a registered investment adviser and Financial Advisors affiliated with Eagle Strategies can provide fee based financial planning and assets under management services. Eagle Strategies is a New York Life company.
New York Life is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.