Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Achievement of an established individual monthly sales quota for which all Marketing Liaisons will be held responsible.
- Work closely with staff to help coordinate needed services for clients.
- Coordinate and participate in community events, i.e. recruitment functions, career days, etc when needed.
- Work closely with assigned offices to achieve proposed company census and revenue objectives.
- Visit and establish effective rapport with physicians, office staff, discharge planners and other referral sources.
- Participate in external marketing including building relationships with referral sources. Support marketing functions sponsored by the communities to engage in community networking, conducting physician visits and meeting with discharge planners.
- Complete an on-site visit to the referring facility to review the physician orders, assess the patient’s clinical needs and obtain clinical information once the referral is obtained as requested.
- Abide by all policies and procedures set forth by state and federal regulations.
Ensure protection of confidential information that is stored, handled, or maintained by following Company policies and procedures related to confidentiality and/or HIPAA regulations.