Atlanta Airlines Terminal Company, LLC
ATLANTA AIRLINES TERMINAL COMPANY JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Title: Facility Asset Manager
Pay Grade: 6
Salary: Entry-Salary $56,100 Midpoint-$70,000 Maximum-$83,900
Reports to: Facilities Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Position Summary: The Facility Asset Manager (FAM) is responsible for facilitating, coordinating and providing oversight of maintenance services performed on building operating systems and equipment as assigned throughout the Central Passenger Terminal Complex. The FAM is responsible for ensuring all operations and maintenance tasks are performed for building operating systems and equipment in accordance with AATC policies, procedures and processes. The FMI is the point of contact for parties internal and external to AATC in addressing facility maintenance issues with facility maintenance service providers and outside contractors.
- Support AATC’s Asset Management Policy by assisting with contingency planning activities for proactive and project type work in areas of facilities maintenance and operations.
Ensures compliance with asset management policy, asset management strategy, and asset management objectives, and takes account of asset operating parameters.
- Conducts EAMS internal audits following the process approach, prepares audit reports, and ensures that all non-conformances are handled successfully and in a timely manner
- Must understand routine and non-routine and most complex troubleshooting, installation, repair and maintenance work, requiring the application of considerable knowledge of departmental equipment, facilities and operations.
- Performs all assigned work to ensure the safe and continuous operation of all building systems and equipment.
- Ensure full compliance with environmental permits, applicable government regulations and corporate policies.
- Performs quality assurance of completed proactive maintenance inspections and corrective reactive work for building operating systems and equipment accomplished by facility maintenance service providers and outside contractors as assigned.
- Conducts follow-up inspections of corrective actions on building operating systems and equipment completed by facility maintenance service providers and outside contractors to ensure the work meets all acceptance requirements, which includes field work and work order documentation.
- Demonstrates full and current knowledge of all OSHA Safety requirements and ensures facility maintenance service providers and outside contractors maintains compliance with these requirements at all time,
- Provides input for planning, development, and utilization of the annual department budget.
- Contributes input for special projects and bid solicitation processes.
- Provides after-hours emergency coverage.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must possess 4 to 6 years of documented Facility Maintenance experience. An Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related field is highly desirable.
- OSHA 30 hour certified (must obtain certification within 6 months).
- Possess a working knowledge of principals, laws, regulations, and accepted practices governing personnel control and administration, building system maintenance, cleaning and repair, contract administration, and governmental codes regarding building practices.
- Knowledge of various testing devises and power tools related to the mechanical trades for determining safe and appropriate use.
- Familiarity with safety rules, regulations and guidelines including NFPA (and NEC70A), NETA OSHA, ADA, and EPA compliance codes.
- Highly skilled in MS Office (Particularly Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Able to work a flexible schedule (nights, weekends and holidays). Available for on call.
- Must be able to pass requirements for approval for an ATL badge with customs seal. This includes a 10-year background search by fingerprint analysis.
- Understands preventive maintenance and quality management system in a comprehensive maintenance program.
- Possesses understanding of buildings, building systems, construction terminology, maintenance practices, methods, procedures, roles, equipment, tools.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
Must have a working knowledge of principals, laws, regulations, and accepted practices governing asset management, building system maintenance, cleaning and repair, contract administration, and governmental codes regarding building practices.
- Team oriented, with the ability to build consensus and effective relationships in a cohesive business environment.
- Must be goal oriented and drive towards service excellence.
- Possess knowledge of a variety of building maintenance policies/procedures and comfortable with challenging/upholding building maintenance policies/procedures.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Commercial MEP system design, installation and life-cycle maintenance
- Industrial Equipment Instrumentation & Process Controls
- Facilities Management Certifications including CFM, FMP and FMC or BOMA / BOMI certifications
This position is in Atlanta, GA. Atlanta Airlines Terminal Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package first day of hire.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.