The Tasty Trust, LLC
We are a brand new virtual cloud kitchen restaurant in San Francisco featuring tasty wraps, amazing vegan bowls, healthy salads, and delicious bagels. Job includes but is not limited to working in a harmony with kitchen employees, menu development and implementation, scheduling, inventory management, ordering, receiving, etc.
We are looking for a Fast Food Chef who has a passion for great food and well organized. The ideal candidate is comfortable leading a strong culinary experience with staff members, has a great palate, a keen eye for detail, and has the ability to work with ease under high-pressure situations. This Candidate has significant decision-making and organizational skills, is proactive, punctual, and a great communicator. Candidates must be committed to our mission and culture.
Full Job Description
- We are hiring immediately for a Fast Cook Chef (FULL-TIME) position.
- Location: 47 6th Street, San Francisco, CA 94103 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time: Various schedules available, more details upon interview.
- Requirement: At least 2 years of experience is required.
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Summary: Prepares food in accordance with applicable federal, state and corporate standards, guidelines and regulations with established policies and procedures. Ensures quality food service is provided at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares high-quality food items according to standardized recipes and instructions to meet production, delivery and service schedules.
- Serves meals or prepares for delivery by using correct portioning, meeting outlined standards, ensuring that food is tasty.
- Cleans kitchen after preparation and serving, maintaining high standards of cleanliness. Stores or discards excess food in accordance with safe food-handling procedures.
- Keeps refrigerators and storerooms clean and neat. Ensures food and supply items are stored per standards.
- Operates and maintains kitchen equipment as instructed.
- Assists in production planning, record keepin,g and reporting as required.
- Assists in the ordering and receiving of all food and supplies as required.
- Reports needed maintenance, faulty equipment, or accidents to the supervisor immediately.
- Attends in-service and safety meetings.
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers, administrators, and managers.
- Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
If you want to be part of a newly born start-up and are willing to create a restaurant from scratch, kindly send your resume to get in touch with us!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $43,200.00 – $48,000.00 per year
- Culinary experience: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.